Monday 1 March 2010

Sharro concept art






















Thought I would share the original concept for Sharro - it's really a beautiful piece of art by Chippy (Brian Dugan) and it lends itself perfectly to being a miniature. Not a great deal else to say about it really!

I've also just finished my painted version of Pan, and will be posting that here in the next few days, along with a tutorial on how I made the base. I just need to size the pictures I took and write a little text to go with them

cheers

mike

3 comments:

Paul Chana said...

Awsome artwork Mike. You should sell that as a poster ;)

David said...

Powered by Nike! I love it!

Mr. Mahon said...

Awesome artwork here! Another inspiring piece of art...

Looking forward to your version of Pan.

--
Mahon
www.ChestOfColors.com