Friday 27 May 2011

Rumble in the Jungle


Just a quick post to show some pictures of Ali's latest creation. We've been talking about doing a Jungle-style base for Kara for ages - I originally intended to do that for the Kara I'm painting (and have been since she released) - but it was fairly obvious that wasn't going to happen any time soon!

I like her painting on this one even better than the original - the face in particular is just amazing.

Here's her cmon posting.

Up on eBay for those who are interested!

I have also just added a new product to the Store. I've had the Firebrand bases set ready to go for quite a while, but have only just got round to officially releasing it. Really nice detail and casting on these.

I did hope to release the new LE Kara this week, but we had a minor production hiccup, so she'll be on sale next week.

cheers!

mike

2 comments:

goat89 said...

Love the camo!
Fantastic work as always!

Unknown said...

Mike, are those brass plants or paper? Incredible work all around.