Friday 19 August 2011

Isabella - dark






















Ali has been posting pictures of two different versions of Isabella on the forums - one with a light colour scheme and one with a dark scheme. Here is the finished dark version.

Isabella was the third miniature in the range to sell out, and I think she has always held a special place in Ali's affections as she created the concept. She was supposed to be a loose cross between a Bond Girl and a character from His Dark Materials. Sounds strange, but I think it's a great miniature.

She's up on eBay for those who are interested.

Things have been pretty manic here since I got back from GenCon - I'm planning a post all about that soon, but I will say that it was a great show, and the response to the Sedition Wars - Battle for Alabaster demos was fantastic. Roll on GenCon 2012!

cheers!

mike

No comments: