Friday 5 June 2009

Hello Kitty

Here's Ali's latest piece - and personally I think it's the best thing she has painted in ages. She's really not painted a great deal in the past year - but she started this one quite some time ago, and only just got round to finishing it. It's another great sculpt from Hasslefree Miniatures - Kev White just does this sort of subject better than anyone else, I don't think there are many people that can sculpt female miniatures as well as he can.

It's also amazing how small this miniature is - I have been used to painting Space Marines recently - and she is just tiny in comparison. I don't understand how Ali manages to get the level of detail she does...

Ali has also posted it on Coolminiornot - please show your support!

mike

2 comments:

Paul Chana said...

I never cease to be amazed by the standard of painting that both you and Ali get on your Mini's! Your work is breath taking and always inspirational.
Keep up the great work!

Carl Brown said...

As I said when I saw this on the FOD - superb.

Any chance of a tutorial for producing faded denim?