Wednesday 2 June 2010

Y'Sala and Darkness



































I have just added the new release to the Studio Store over on the Studio McVey main website - and there are no prizes for guessing what it is! The response to Y'Sala and Darkness at Salute was great, and we have had a similarly enthusiastic response from our mailing list (just in case you don't know, I generally pre-release miniatures to members of our list a couple of days early).

I did promise to show pictures here last week - but with one thing and another (travelling back from the US, BA strikes and jet lag), I just never found the time. Apologies for that - but I do plan to have several blog posts in the next couple of weeks to make up for it.

We're thrilled with this set -it the first double release we have ever done and the sculptor (Yannick - who is fast becoming a Studio McVey favourite), also drew the concept. We supply the set with a 40mm base, but Y'Sala is also tagged to fit on a base on her own.

I've got pictures of the two pieces separate from each other, so I'l post those tomorrow.

Cheers!

mike

4 comments:

Coop said...

This mini is wonderful ! Is that a Yannick Hennebo works ? It's just great...

Roman aka jar said...

Simply divine! Sculpt and Painting!

MeneerPascal said...

AWESOME! ordered mine as soon as I saw it!

Mr. Mahon said...

Well done, guys! Giving Yannick another mini to sculpt was the right choice.

These minis keep getting better and better!

--
Mahon
www.ChestOfColors.com